Here is a page with different resources that we hope will be a blessing and encouragement to you as you shine for Jesus.
Resources from our Bemidji Bright Lights group:
Lesson resources and handouts:
- A Meeting with the King allegory about devotions (Set 1: Developing a Disciplined Walk with God)
- Ministry Ideas list (Set 2: Developing a Ministry)
- Fanny Crosby short biography (Set 3: Contentment)
- Giver vs. Taker contrasting list by Mindy Caron (Set 3: Sensitivity)
- Pineapples & Meekness worksheet (Set 3: Meekness)
- Being a Bright Light – Personal Evaluation (for review of Set 1)
- Bible Study Tips (Set 7: Delighting in God’s Word)
- Friendship Fudge object lesson (Set 4: Friends)
- Psalm 19:14 Challenge (Set 4: Words)
- Bright Lights Scavenger Hunt (worksheet and score key)
- Argument Analysis – Detective Style (Set 5: Disputing & Arguing)
- Jeans to Skirt Tutorial (Set 8: Practical Modesty Suggestions)
A note to other Bright Lights groups: Please feel free to use the above resources as you see fit in your meetings. We hope they will be a blessing and encouragement to your group.
Resources from Tomorrow’s Forefathers (publisher of BL curriculum):
- Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends book by Sarah, Stephen, and Grace Mally
- Before You Meet Prince Charming book by Sarah Mally (This is my #1 recommended book for young ladies! -Sara Fraser)
- Will Our Generation Speak? book by Grace Mally
- Let My Life be a Light CD (songs from the Bright Lights songbook)
Other encouraging resources:
Note: Although we do not necessarily endorse all views expressed in these resources, we have found the overall content to be encouraging to young ladies in their walk with the Lord.